Saturday, July 30, 2011

I’ve decided to make yet another blog. Who knows how many countless ramblings I have floating around the internet. It’s time for a fresh start and a more appropriate filled journal-ling of my existence that maybe has less moping about life.This blog is going to be for more important daily musings, such as how my dreams are going to one day come true and my non existent love life. Or perhaps my latest movie watching endeavors courtesy of netflix, and my incapability to save money or creative ideas for anything interesting to do. Or maybe I’ll ramble on about the many dreams I have in the middle of the night, which almost always feature someone trying to hunt me down or kill me. And though my immediate impulse is to complain about how selfish people are. I am determined to not make this blog an I-Hate-LIFE Record. Because I really do enjoy it most of the time. And though this post was supposed to be a short, introductory log about me and my purpose here on tumblr, I have slowly but surely rambled on about absolutely nothing and never even got to much of a purpose at all, besides that, here I now am.
Always,
-A